Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Random thoughts

1. I have a new name for my blog. Taylor informed me that I had the same title as Justin Sok and the same Bible verse as the blog description. I did not know that i did that at all. I have seen Justin's blog before. I guess it was one of those sub- conscious things because I had no idea. Thanks t-flow and thanks to Justin Sok for not suing me for copyright infringement

2. I went to the Kentucky Basketball game tonight with Sarah. It was her first time going to Rupp Arena to see uk play. If anyone has not experienced this, please let me know and I will try and get you a ticket. Everyone should see UK play in Rupp. We had a great time even thought the game was awful. We won yes, but this was Stony Brook people. They have not won a game this year. This team probably about peed their pants when they stepped onto our floor. We show some promising signs, but if we can't learn to take care of business and grow up fast, it might be a long year. I do think we will be awake when UNC comes to town this weekend. I can't wait to see Patterson and Hansborough go at it. We have got to get him the ball more. I think he scored 17 or 19 tonight, but they almost never gave him the ball in the post. He shoulda had about 30. He has got to be our MVP if we want to have a solid year. Unfortunately, this may be his only year at UK. In other uk basketball news, kerry benson left the team. Does anyone care???

3. I have a 15 page paper due tomorrow in my upper division communication class, affectionately known as cohort. I think I speak for everyone when I say that I can't wait for this semester to be over. I don't care if I ever remember one thing from these cohort classes. I just don't want to ever have to experience anything like these classes ever again. It has been misery, but after this semester it should get a lot better so.... woohooo

4. Rocky Top will be played over and over again in Hell!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said that you could get some tickets for people that haven't been to a UK game in a while, right? So I was thinking...there is a game this Saturday around 2...against UNC...you mentioned it somewhere in your post...I would love to go to that game! So you'll hook me up right?

Good post. It's good to have you back!

SMITTY said...

You're right about one thing...Rocky Top will be played over and over in hell...to torment all the University of Kentucky fans who are there for eternity.

Good luck with cohort...

And who's Sarah?

TaylorW said...

holla back on #3 for that post...
It will be amazing to start a new semester....